Leica MCH100 is an effective solution for monitoring earthmoving machine activity. Now it’s easier than ever to monitor the real-time location and use of any machine on your construction site. Integrated into Leica Geosystems 3D machine control solution or used as a stand-alone unit, the MCH100 makes it possible to monitor machines of any type with a simple installation and no need for calibration or extensive setup:
- Real-time machine location reporting
- Measure and remotely monitor machine activity
- Stand-alone or wireless integration with iCON 3D machine control
- Simple and non-invasive installation with no calibration needed
- Rugged design suited to earthmoving environment
- Wireless network connectivity for any machine type
- 2G/3G/4G Cellular or Wi-Fi network support
Machine utilisation monitoring
Excessive downtime, overtime and poor allocation of resources are all threats to keeping an earthmoving project on track and within budget. Understanding where machines are and how effectively they are being used is critical for the modern job site to reduce cost and maintain your competitive advantage.
iCON telematics offers a solution that makes it easier than ever to measure and monitor key performance indicators of all earthmoving equipment on your projects, helping your organisation deliver on time and within budget:
- Know where machines are working in real time
- Use project schedules to easily identify costly downtime
- Monitor overtime and off-schedule machine activity
- Compare performance across projects, regions or custom groupings
- Analytics visualised in modern and intuitive user interface
- Accessible from any internet connected device
Machine utilisation analysis
Create custom schedules for each project to closely monitor if machines are being used according to plan. Intuitive graphs help to visualise excessive downtime, overtime, and daily, weekly or monthly utilisation trends. Compare projects, machines types or customised groupings
Machine location monitoring
Remotely monitor the real-time location of all of your machines so you always know how machines are distributed across projects - wherever and whenever they are working.
Intelligent machine connectivity
Connect machines of any manufacturer or type with the option to communicate wireless data over 2G/3G/4G cellular or Wi-Fi networks. Wireless integration to Leica Geosystems iCON 3D machine control solution provides enhanced connectivity.