You can easily have your rotating laser checked and if necessary calibrated to be back in business faster than ever. As the industry’s only calibration system issuing ISO certifications for rotating lasers, you can trust that your Leica Geosystems laser will perform with complete accuracy. Win more bids with this value-added service and strengthen your professional reputation. Highest accuracy standard on Leica Geosystems rotating lasers opens up new opportunities making them your new business partner.
- Win more bids with ISO certificates for rotating lasers and strengthen your professional reputation
- As the industry’s only calibration system that issues ISO certificates, the Leica CalMaster ensures the most accurate and reliable rotating lasers on the market
- All of Leica Geosystems Rugby rotating lasers are tested against the highest industry standards for verification
- Guarantee your rotating lasers’ accuracy and reliability by having it checked repeatedly for constant precision
- The Leica CalMaster supports the Certified Quality pillar of PROTECT by Leica Geosystems
What can an ISO certificate do for you
"ISO 17123-6:2012 specifies field procedures to be adopted when determining and evaluating the precision (repeatability) of rotating lasers and their ancillary equipment when used in building and surveying measurements for levelling tasks. Primarily, these tests are intended to be field verifications of the suitability of a particular instrument for the immediate task at hand and to satisfy the requirements of other standards.
ISO 17123-6:2012 differentiates between different measures of accuracy and objectives in testing, like repeatability and reproducibility (between-day repeatability), and gives a thorough assessment of all possible error sources." (www.iso.org)